Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Mother is a Special Lady

Please forgive me, that I have not updated the blog. My mom is doing much better. She is able to get out of bed on her own and walk around! It is so wonderful to see how much she has progressed the last few weeks. I am so proud of her, she is such a strong person. She has been moved from Barnes Hospital to Kindred Hospital right up the street. It is a smaller hospital that focuses on rehabilitation. This move to Kindred is another step closer to her being home.! Yay! There are still days with small set backs but that is to be expected with her type of illness. Please continue to pray for her, for strength, courage, and healing. Thank you to everyone who has been helping out my family, and to those who have made special trips to see her and keep her company. She is in good spirits and she is ready to come home! I LOVE YOU MOM! I MISS YOU!
Pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.  James 5:16

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I stumbled across this, what a nice daughter you are! I work across the hall from your mom's office, and I hope she knows she's missed :( We get updates from Kathy, so glad to hear that your mom is home! Praying and hoping for her to heal quickly!
    MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete