Monday, March 7, 2011

My Mother is Loved By so Many.

My mother, Carol Klaine has been in the hospital  for twenty seven days now. Her journey has been long and complicated. The phone calls, text messages and Facebook conversations have been endless. I can't even begin to explain how touching it has been to see how many people love and care about my mother. This blog is going to be all about her and to update everyone about her progress. As much as I love to talk about my mother and how well she is doing some days updating everyone can get a little bit tiresome. I will update this blog as much as I can to keep everyone updated! Thank you so much to everyone who has been there for my family and I through this journey. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic site, please do keep us as informed as you can. Don't forget about the discount parking passes available in the gift shop too - I told your uncle Eric about them...

    ReplyDelete